***Your Neighbourhood Plan needs you!***
Office Assistant (25 hours per week)
£9.00 per hour
The Nationwide Group Staff Union is a trade union protecting the interests of the staff of the Nationwide Building Society.
· Are you reliable, flexible and organised?
· Are you concerned about people and their working environment?
· Are you neat, precise and take a pride in your work?
· Are you polite and professional?
· Can you provide flexible and cheerful support for others?
· Could you be the Union's first point of contact on the telephone and take responsibility for a variety of administrative tasks?
If so, we are looking for a part time Office Assistant to ideally work from 9am to 2pm Monday to Friday (some flexibility can be offered around this)
The successful applicant will also be proficient in the use of Word and Outlook and have a basic knowledge of Excel with the ability to multi-task.
Please send your CV to arrive no later than 25th July to:
Nationwide Group Staff Union
37 Main Road
or via email to: email@example.com
Month of Madness
4th – 30th August 2014
Are the children bored during the long school holidays?
Once again, Middleton Cheney Parish Council, have organised a varied programme of professionally led activities in Middleton Cheney.
This August, children can choose from Circus Skills, Paintballing, Football, Tennis, Cricket, Skate Park, Zorbing, Belly Dancing, Talent competition and many more fun activities. These and other activities will depend on numbers wishing to take part. However, some activities are already full. Please let us have your completed forms as soon as possible in order not to disappoint.
KIDS, HAVE YOUR SAY!!!
However, should your parents require further information, please ask them to telephone the Parish Office on 01295 713500 or call in.
We look forward to seeing or hearing from you.